This course of studies is planned to lead up to the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) taken at the end of STD.X. This examination is recognized by Government of India through an act of the Parliament and the Council is appointed as one of the Indian Examination boards.
The medium of instruction is English, Hindi and Punjabi (Punjab) and Sanskrit (H.P.) are included in curriculum.
- Admission cannot be claimed as a matter of right. An attempt to use influence, unfair means or recommendation for admission will lead to automatic disqualification. The school doesn't have any agents for admission.
- The principal reserves the right to refuse admission to any candidate without furnishing reasons.
- No advance registration is done four months prior to the beginning of the prospective school year.
- Admission begins in the month of January.
- No child less than 3 years old on the admission day will be admitted to Nursery. At the time of admission, the certificates should be attached with the application.
- Birth Certificate. (once admitted no change of date of birth will entertained).
- Original transfer certificate from the school last attended.
- Parents/guardians are asked to fill in the admission form with the utmost accuracy. No subsequent changes will be permitted thereafter for any reason whatsoever.
- No child will be admitted without a prior test and interview, except for the Nursery classes.
- For admission, candidates should be introduced by their parents or proper guardians who shall remain responsible for their fees, regular attendance and good conduct they will have to appear for the admission test and interview.
- The admission procedure will be completed only after submitting the necessary documents and depositing the required fees. Failing to do so will result in the cancellation of admission within three days and the seat will be allotted to the next child in the waiting list.
- The fee once paid will not be refundable.
It is chiefly through these activities that the various facets of a
child’s personality are revealed, and qualities such as team spirit,
self-confidence, sportsmanship, creativity and productive use of
leisure time are developed.
Educational tours, excursions and picnics are organized during the
academic year. Meticulously detailed preparation and all necessary
precautions are taken during such tours and picnics. The school
authorities, the management and the staff shall not be held
responsible for any unforeseen accident or mishap during the
picnics, tours or excursion.
Mere accumulation of knowledge is not enough in life. To ensure
the holistic growth of the child some of the co-curricular activities
offered and encouraged are: public speaking (English, Hindi and
Punjabi) dramatics, social services, drawing and painting, dancing
and singing, creative writing, Sports & Games and athletics.